Mike Torrettinni

Unit scope names in IDE - possible 2+ lines?

10 minutes ago, Mike Torrettinni said:

I thought those were just screenshots, mockup suggestions.

Nope, it has nothing to do with santiago's except the idea is stolen. It's a working plugin without any OTA conventions so it's ugly and would be harder to maintain.

But the OTA is somewhat limited to get this plugin thin and versatile, so I had to go this way. Also, getting the breakpoint list from Parnassus depends on code which was bought by emba and gone under without a ripple. 😞

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Attila Kovacs said:

Nope, it has nothing to do with santiago's except the idea is stolen. It's a working plugin without any OTA conventions so it's ugly and would be harder to maintain.

But the OTA is somewhat limited to get this plugin thin and versatile, so I had to go this way. Also, getting the breakpoint list from Parnassus depends on code which was bought by emba and gone under without a ripple. 😞

Nice! Is it ready to be shared? How do you invoke it, Ctrl+Tab?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dinar said:

As far as I understand, at the moment there are no easy ways to achieve this behavior:

Is there a way to organize Delphi XE2/XE5 tabs editor in multitabs?

D2007 multi-line tabs for editor?

Tab-Liste erweitern (IDE, offene Dateien)

Maybe @Edwin Yip or @RRUZ or @dummzeuch will be able to tell you something..

Up to Delphi 7 it was easily possible to switch the editor tabs to multline, but with the "new" IDE there is no simple way to achieve that and nobody has yet thought of a complex way and implemented it. It would probably be possible to hack the edit window and insert a TTabSet, if one were so inclined, but I think Ctrl+F12 is much more useful than multiline tabs.

Edited by dummzeuch
  • Like 1