corneliusdavid

Cannot build iOS 15.1 apps

I have the following:

• Delphi 11 on Windows 10 and Windows 11
  • Mac Mini with macOS Monterey 12.0.1 on a 3 GHz Intel Core i5
  • Platform Assistant Server vr. 13.0.12.0
  • iPad and iPhone both running iOS 15.1

I've had problems in the linker process trying to get even the simplest bare-bones app to build for iOS. I have no problem with Android or MacOS--it's just iOS. At first, I had an error finding the /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks directory. Looking through the SDK Manager for iPhoneOS 15.0, I found a the Remote Path with that entry and removed it--since it didn't exist on the mace where I found other framework folders. Now I get the following error:

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DocumentManager.framework/DocumentManager for architecture arm64

I cannot figure out why it tries to link that file and why, if it expects it, that directory does not exist on the Mac--like I mentioned, other "framework" folders exist. I've removed and re-added the iOS platform looked through the .dproj, and refreshed cached SDK files.  I've got this problem on two different computers and have run out of ideas--and patience.

Anyone have any suggestions?

CanIUse: Monterey

Nope :classic_sad:

I had a similar Problem (under BigSur), with DocumentManager.

A complete clearing of the SDK's in SdkManager and folders in Delphi, and a new addition to the SDK-Manager with Update local cache helped with that.

But I don't know if that is also true for Monterey.

Edited by Rollo62

7 hours ago, Rollo62 said:

A complete clearing of the SDK's in SdkManager and folders in Delphi, and a new addition to the SDK-Manager with Update local cache helped with that.

I've tried that. I removed the iOS platform from Delphi, deleted the folders, did a total clean of the project (and also tried a brand new project), re-added the platform which re-added the SDK folders...  Still got same linker error.

7 hours ago, Rollo62 said:

CanIUse: Monterey

Nope :classic_sad:

So this is a problem with Monterey? Doesn't Delphi import the libraries and frameworks from Xcode? I can build a bare-bones Xcode project on Monterey to my iPhone. 

it seems , with monterey, passerver import some corrupted files or missing something. 

macOs and iOs develop, building and debug are ko.

only solution, today, is to downgrade to BugSur.

• Like 1