bdw_nz20

Quality portal access gone for me ?

I've installed v12 but just tried to look at the quality portal and its says I have no access.

This is with an id I have used for 15+ years, anyone else had there access blocked ?

I've submitted a request but EMB just continue to frustrate me no end.

8 minutes ago, bdw_nz20 said:

I've installed v12 but just tried to look at the quality portal and its says I have no access.

QP has been "down" for the last 48 hours - the relevant people were notified about an hour after the problems started.

Ah, thanks Dave for letting us know.

You'd think it would be easy to put up a note indicating its down.

I've filed a support request which is a waste of time for them and me.

• Like 1

For me is offline now, but @Dave Nottage said that there are 48 hours of "down" ... so may be tomorrow it will alive again.

Edited by DelphiUdIT

I just get an Error occurred still.  At least its not saying your user or password is wrong anymore giving the impression you got something wrong

image.thumb.png.0ef4f6f55eba1ba3053902e83d5f340d.png

31 minutes ago, bdw_nz20 said:

I just get an Error occurred still.

It was "up" for a while.. now "down" again for the last 5 hours.

29 minutes ago, bdw_nz20 said:

Anyone seen any blog or post to indicate the outage

I have a service that monitors QP for new reports. Because of the constant outages, I'm working on having a page published with a "current status", that uses the service. In the meantime, this gives the details in JSON.

Thanks for the info Dave, really appreciate it.

It really should be EMB that maintains a service status page and keeps THERE CLIENTS up to date on service issues.

In my opinion it presents an incredibly poor view to there customers, they can't even maintain a forum, now the same with quality portal.

• Like 1

And remember the help pages being offline for weeks on end (last year I think) !?
It's unfathomable they can't keep their online stuff working in a reasonable manner.  It just makes you feel they can't keep their shit together, so why trust them to make a toolset you can trust to always work when you need it.

• Like 2