marc7909

Suggestion for next version name - YASAB

Posted (edited)

As I struggled yet again with the IDE (Delphi 12.1) this morning and visited embarcadero web page to see if they have released a few fixes to make my days a little better, I was just thinking if they could actually come ou with Yet A Slower And Buggier release, hence my suggestion. Sorry to the village named YASAB for venting. I mean no disrespect. Can someone explain how an IDE so buggy that takes longer than it takes to boot windows to even show a splash screen could be released to its long-paying customers.

A SHAME

Edited by marc7909
  • Sad 1

You should include the version you are using also what is installed in the IDE. For me the IDE is fast and working ok during the day. Using Delphi 12.1 only with MMX. During the day it maybe stucks only 1-3 times.

• Like 1

My D12.1 is running in a VM and it's fast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What components / IDE experts do you have installed?   My 12.1 loads very quickly as I only have a few components installed.

Sounds like you have hard drive problems or low on memory.   

For me, version 12.1 is one of the fastest and most stable, and therefore least buggy, in many many years.

1 hour ago, marcocir said:

For me, version 12.1 is one of the fastest and most stable

Me too… 🙂

On 6/22/2024 at 11:07 AM, marcocir said:

For me, version 12.1 is one of the fastest and most stable, and therefore least buggy, in many many years.

Me 2:-)