Dalija Prasnikar

Delphi Event-based and Asynchronous Programming eBook complete version released

On 1/14/2021 at 6:04 AM, Darian Miller said:

Congrats!  Are you working on publishing a print version?  

Paperback edition of the book has been released. There is 50% discount for paperback edition for everyone who buys eBook edition.

If you have already purchased the eBook version, and wish to buy the paperback, you're also eligible for a 50% discount! You can find instructions at:

https://dalija.prasnikar.info/delphiebap/index.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bought the eBook recently. On chapter 8. I found several tips and explanations already that made it more than worth the price.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Attila Kovacs said:

@Bill Meyer the combo offer takes me to an only digital purchase page

When you click on the combo, it explains that link will take you to the eBook, page and after the eBook purchase you will then receive link for purchasing paperback edition with discount. I guess you missed that part 🙂

Edited by Dalija Prasnikar
  • Thanks 1

Ordered epub, will order paper too. Talked last weeks with collegue about how we learned programming (only) from books in the paste, so we have to support the writers more i think, get rid of the "google /stackoverflow search" programming trend 🙂

Hell, i'v done Cobol programming exams on paper (no computer for the exams 🙂 ). Maybe something for a subforum, "Delphi Books" where people can give hints for good books?

Edited by mvanrijnen
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, mvanrijnen said:

i'v done Cobol programming exams on paper

I've done that! It was a very long time ago, to obtain a shiny "City & Guilds" certificate 🙂 (that's a UK kind of post-school, practical skills examination board).