Looking for Android apps developed with Delphi. Is there a list of them anywhere? 

Thinking of developing an app and want to see examples of whats possible, not business, but consumer apps.

Thanks for any suggestions what I can look at, paid or free apps available through Play store.

10 hours ago, Mike Torrettinni said:

Looking for Android apps developed with Delphi. Is there a list of them anywhere? 

You can find some videos on Embarcadero YouTube channel. 

10 hours ago, Mike Torrettinni said:

Thinking of developing an app and want to see examples of whats possible, not business, but consumer apps.

Only sky is the limit. There are no limitations on what you can achieve, it is only matter of how much time you need to do that.

At the moment the weakest point for Android development is using native 3rd party libraries that come in AAR form - packaged library with resources because integrating those can be painful process. 

• Thanks 1

If I remember correctly (from Google+ times), sharedr is written in Delphi.

And If you want a suggestion, what to write: A countdown timer (tea timer) for the lock screen. Meaning one that does not require me to unlock the phone to start a countdown. Currently I'm using Ingress Timer but that one requires me to unlock the phone.

I'd be willing to pay 5 Euros for such an app. Not sure if anybody else would, though.

Edited by dummzeuch
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rollo62 said:

Maybe this for a start ?

Thanks, Tears of Ra game looks like a good example - it doesn't look like it's done with default Delphi style, like gradient buttons/panels.

3 hours ago, dummzeuch said:

sharedr is written in Delphi

This is replacement for system share feature. I'm looking for something with a little more UI, to see smooth navigation, graphics not default Delphi style, how polished apps can get, but still developed with Delphi.