Jump to content
PeterPanettone

wuppdi Welcome Page for Delphi 11 Alexandria?

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, gkobler said:

@KenR please read known issues at https://dwp.gksoft.ch

Thanks. Couple of other issuues:

 

When hovering over project the text disappears.

When using the original Delphi version, if there are more projects than can fit on the screen they are shown in multiple columns. It would be nice to have that feature in your plugin.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, KenR said:

When hovering over project the text disappears.

Not in dark mode, in light mode only.

 

Another issue:

When switching from light to dark and vice versa: Left panel (TreeView) is not updated

22-09-2022_13-10-24.png

Edited by Matthias

Share this post


Link to post

Does also not show the focused project or is this just a light mode issue too?

Edited by KenR

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, gkobler said:

i'm working at the issues, but took's a while

Thanks. You have made a fantastic start!

Share this post


Link to post

One more issue: Focus of a moved project (up/down) is lost. Moved item should keep focus. 

Behavior of moving folders within left panel works as expected.

Edited by Matthias

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/22/2022 at 12:13 PM, KenR said:

When hovering over project the text disappears.

Fixed

 

On 9/22/2022 at 12:13 PM, KenR said:

When using the original Delphi version, if there are more projects than can fit on the screen they are shown in multiple columns. It would be nice to have that feature in your plugin.

Add a setup form image.png.373be46eb6e4b7366a897c7b94a1f882.png

23 hours ago, KenR said:

Does also not show the focused project or is this just a light mode issue too?

Fixed

 

20 hours ago, Matthias said:

One more issue: Focus of a moved project (up/down) is lost. Moved item should keep focus.

Fixed

 

On 9/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, Matthias said:

When switching from light to dark and vice versa: Left panel (TreeView) is not updated

22-09-2022_13-10-24.png

Same to mee, but at the moment no solution! May it's a Delphi problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, gkobler said:

Fixed

Thanks. In light mode the selected project is not very obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, KenR said:

Thanks. In light mode the selected project is not very obvious. 

Yes I know, but I have not managed better in the short time. I still have to improve, but unfortunately that's not so easy.

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, gkobler said:

Same to mee, but at the moment no solution! May it's a Delphi problem.

That may indeed be a problem with Delphi and/or the TreeView control. MMX suffers from the same symptom.

Share this post


Link to post

@gkobler In some unspecific cases (currently I have no idea when) "ItemColumnsCount" and "TreeViewWidth" will be deleted (registry keys disappear). For the moment I just wanted you to be aware of this issue.

 

Addional infos: v1.0.1.B5, my settings: ItemColumnsCount = 2, TreeViewWidth = 180.

Edited by Matthias

Share this post


Link to post

@Matthias

20 minutes ago, Matthias said:

 In some unspecific cases (currently I have no idea when) "ItemColumnsCount" and "TreeViewWidth" will be deleted (registry keys disappear). For the moment I just wanted you to be aware of this issue. 

I have fixed this. When I read it, the scales fell from my eyes. I had forgotten the two entries in the extension.

v1.0.1.B6 are ready for download

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, gkobler said:

When I read it, the scales fell from my eyes. I had forgotten the two entries in the extension.

Sounds like me... 😂

Share this post


Link to post

@gkobler 

Column issue - my setting:

Item list columns count: 2, Tree view width: 160

 

Resizing (making it smaller) works, but in some cases (unspecific situations) restoring to original size it switches to one column.

As a workaround I click on an empty "Favorites" folder and back again. Then there are two columns again.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, gkobler said:

New version 1.0.2.B8  released

hello @gkobler, just installed this new version 1.0.2.B8 , when I  click on 'New', I get this error.

WC-Page-New-Error.png

WC Page New Error.png

Edited by Rangga

Share this post


Link to post

@Rangga can you show me a printscreen of the Mainmenu „File / New“? Show me the SubItems. 
 

Whats about Open ans Open project? 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, gkobler said:

@Rangga can you show me a printscreen of the Mainmenu „File / New“? Show me the SubItems. 
 

Whats about Open ans Open project? 

Open and Open Project no problem, only when click on 'NEW' will show error. "List Index out of bounds (12) "

MainMenu File.png

WC Page New Error Details.png

Share this post


Link to post

@Rangga ok but please made me a Printscreen of the mainmenu subitems of „File / New“

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, gkobler said:

@Rangga ok but please made me a Printscreen of the mainmenu subitems of „File / New“

 

MainMenu File.png

Share this post


Link to post

@Rangga sorry my first view to the post via mobile phonei didn‘t see the prinscreen

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi...:classic_cool:

 

@gkobler: :classic_cool::classic_cheerleader:...thanks

 

But...for the community: please without advertising (link) in the header :classic_unsure: ...then i install tis to. :classic_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, haentschman said:

But...for the community: please without advertising (link) in the header :classic_unsure: ...then i install tis to. :classic_tongue:

This is the link to the plugin where you can download it, so a quick way to look for news and updates. So I'm fine with this.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×