PeterPanettone

wuppdi Welcome Page for Delphi 11 Alexandria?

38 minutes ago, HeartWare said:

How do you make a sub-folder to an already existing folder in Favorite branch? Ie. I have a Favorite folder "Utils" under which I want to sub-divide my projects in "GUI" and "CLI", f.ex. When I click the "+" button, it always creates the new folder directly under Favorites. And when I try to Drag'n'Drop it into the correct folder, it just drags it to another position within the Favorites branch.

This is not supported. And was also not supported by the wuppdiWP.

39 minutes ago, HeartWare said:

Also, when I use Drag'n'Drop (after enabling it) from one favorite folder to another, it doesn't operate on the project I'm dragging, but always takes the top one from the source folder.

there are a bug in the TControlList (see RSP-38957). Just select what you would like to drop and then "enable drag'n drop"!

41 minutes ago, HeartWare said:

Also, when Drag'n'Dropping, it should MOVE the project instead of COPYing it (unless you hold down Ctrl when you drag - then it is a COPY operation, as per the standard Windows Drag'n'Drop).

This is also not supported by wuppdiWP, but i will look what i can do, but at the moment i'm very busy with other tasks

@gkobler Small Feature request 😉

Please extend file type filter in OpenDialog "Add a Delphi Project" ideally similar to IDE (screenshot 1):

Minimum should be

*.dpr
*.dpk
*.*

Typing error (screenshot 2)

Snag_6e5608.png

Snag_70d4b4.png

Edited by Matthias

@gkobler

Initial setup issue

There is an error message when installing WP.gksoftPlugin280.bpl via "Install Packages" for the first time (screenshot 1).

It seems that HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\WelcomePage\gksoft is only created if you add a favorite.
gksoft should be created if it is not found in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\WelcomePage.

Snag_24e77e9.png

On 10/20/2022 at 6:27 PM, Matthias said:

Initial setup issue

There is an error message when installing WP.gksoftPlugin280.bpl via "Install Packages" for the first time (screenshot 1).

It seems that HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\WelcomePage\gksoft is only created if you add a favorite.
gksoft should be created if it is not found in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Embarcadero\BDS\22.0\WelcomePage.

Snag_24e77e9.png

fixed in version 1.0.5.B17

Also fixed two RSP's see cange log at https://dwp.gksoft.ch