pyscripter

Is quality.embarcadero.com down?

same here, "Sorry, an error occurred trying to log you in - please try again."

however I'm fine with it

Problematic for me, was able to logged in once but cannot anymore with error "Sorry, an error occurred trying to log you in - please try again".

I know it's a weekend but still quite shocked a company like embarcadero/Idera doesn't do network/web app monitoring :classic_blink:

1 hour ago, Quarks said:

network/web app monitoring

I believe that falls under the 'new feature' category 🙂

Can connect, but have a valid cookie.

I've had issues before with the login server they use/share..

It uses a the same authentication as edn.embarcadero.com which gives an error.  Looks like the Oracle database is down or inaccessible:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Data.OracleClient.OracleException: ORA-12514: TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descriptor at System.Data.OracleClient.OracleException.Check(OciErrorHandle errorHandle, Int32 rc) at System.Data.OracleClient.OracleInternalConnection.OpenOnLocalTransaction(String userName, String password, String serverName, Boolean integratedSecurity, Boolean unicode, Boolean omitOracleConnectionName) at System.Data.OracleClient.OracleInternalConnection..ctor(OracleConnectionString connectionOptions) at System.Data.OracleClient.OracleConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreatePooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnectionOptions options) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CreateObject(DbConnection owningObject) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.UserCreateRequest(DbConnection owningObject) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) at System.Data.OracleClient.OracleConnection.Open() at EDN.Data.DbUtils.CreateConnection(ConnectionStringSettings ASettings, Boolean AOpen) at EDN.Data.DbUtils.CreateConnectionName(String AName) at MembershipWS.CDNMemberService.get_LookupSvc() at MembershipWS.CDNMemberService.GetCountryStatus(String CountryCode) --- End of inner exception stack trace

I let Jim McKeeth know.  Hopefully that will spur resolution.