sgcWebSockets is a complete package providing access to HTML5 WebSockets API (WebSocket is a web technology providing for bi-directional, full-duplex communications channels, over a single Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) socket) allowing to create WebSocket Servers, and WebSocket clients in VCL, Lazarus and Firemonkey Applications.
What's new 4.3.3
- Added support for IOCP Indy Server (Websocket and HTTP Servers)
- Updated to latest Lazarus 2.0.6 version.
- Some improvements about performance and stability.
- WebSocket and HTTP Support: sgcWebSockets includes client and server-side implementations of the WebSocket protocol (RFC 6455). HTTP/s is also full supported. Support for plain TCP is also included.
- SSL/TLS for Security: Your messages are secure using our SSL/TLS implementation. Widest compatibility via support for modern TLS 1.3, TLS 1.2, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.0
- Protocols and APIs: Several protocols are supported: MQTT (3.1.1 and 5.0), STOMP, WEBRTC, SIGNALR CORE, WAMP... Built-in protocols support Transactions, Datasets, QoS, big file transfers and more. APIs supported for third-parties like Pusher, Bitfinex, Huobi, CEX...
- High Performance WebSocket Server based on Microsoft HTTP Framework and IOCP.
Compiled Demos: http://www.esegece.com/download/sgcWebSockets_bin.zip
More Info: http://www.esegece.com/websockets